Friday, May 29, 2009

fianlly...more jewelry *smile*

Well, I have been a busy little beaver this past week, making jewelry in preparation for the Car Cruise at the Donut Shack, 13041 Frankstown Rd. , here in Penn Hills on Sunday, 5/31. If you're in the area, stop by *smile*. I'll be there from noon until around 5 or so. The weather's supposed to be great, so we should have a great turnout.


I'm excited to say that I made my first sale at my Etsy shop (HeavenlyCreationsPgh.etsy.com). Someone snapped up these fabulous chandelier earrings. Now I need to design a necklace and maybe a bracelet to complete the set. *smile*

I love chandelier earrings. I love the way they clink together and sway as you move. And I love the challenge of making them exciting without being excessive. The possibilities are endless *smile*



I"ve also been doing a lot more sets, with either bracelet and earrings, or bracelet, earrings and necklace.


And in the case of this fabulous olive jade set, there's 3 different earrings to choose from. I'm working on a bracelet to go with them as well, but the beads aren't speaking to me right now *smile*.


If you see something you like, you can email me at HeavenlyCreationsPgh@yahoo.com. There's always more, but some of them just look better in real life than in pictures.

Enjoy! And I hope to see some of you at the Car Cruise on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment