Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Heavenly Creations Pgh

...it all started with headbands. Seriously. I have a big head, and I was tired of having heachaches, so I started making beaded headbands that are adjustable so they'd fit my head and I fell in love with beads. So I decided to try to sell my creations so that I can support my habit *smile*. I set myself up on Etsy (HeavenlyCreationsPgh.etsy.com), but I'll post things here as well. Here I'll be able to post everything I've created and if you see something you like, let me know *smile*

These are some of my favorite earrings. I love the color combination of green & blue.



i also love this olive green by itself. I found this fabulous jade at Fire Mountain Gems, and just couldn't resist. It's so soft and buttery to feel, but has a really nice solid feel to it. A little heavy for earrings with the larger pieces, but I just couldn't resist. The beads speak to me *smile*.



That's it for now. I've got more to come, so keep checking back *smile*. And let me know what you think. I appreciate your comments *smile*.

No comments:

Post a Comment