Friday, October 16, 2009

My Camera

Over the summer, we were out on our boat on the Allegheny River and my camera fell in. Luckily I have a husband who loves me (and can swim), so he jumped in to get it for me. Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty! I took the camera home and dried it out and miraculously it works! The only catch is that it only likes to take good pictures outside in natural light. That was awesome when I first discovered how to take good pics over the summer. We were at our campsite or out in the back yard all summer. Now that it's really cold (it snowed this morning and they're forecasting a snow/rain mixture all weekend), it's much more a labor of love. The things we do for our art *smile*

But I'm really excited about my new designs. I can't wait until I take them to Blossoms of Verona! I love working with sterling silver. It really adds a new dimension to my work. But I'm still doing things with silver and gold plated findings as well, mainly for my etsy shop.

I found a miniature dress form at a rummage sale at my church recently, and she's perfect for displaying the beautiful necklaces I've been making. I just wish I had more than one!

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment