Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I haven't forgotten my shop! :)

I've been really busy getting ready to deliver my inventory to Blossoms of Verona, but I haven't forgotten my etsy shop! I just posted two new necklaces, which I absolutely adore. They're both really long--over 50 inches--and can be worn single, doubled or tripled! I personally like them tripled, because I like to have all the color and interest by my face, but I love the flexibility in these two.

You'd think my design area was outside with all the fall colors in the Golden Glass, Jasper and Red Agate necklace. It's probably one of my favorites. I love fall colors all year round, so this would work for me summer, winter, fall or spring!

The Slate Agate, Amazonite and Pearl necklace is just divine. I love the combination of the smoky black and midnite blue in the slate agate combined with the coolness of the amazonite and the sophistication of the freshwater pearls. Perfect for anytime!

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment