Monday, June 7, 2010

Fabulosity -- Wudl's Woodshop

I don't do a lot of craft shows. In my other life, I'm a hairdresser and a church musician, so my weekends are pretty full. But I have done a couple. Unfortunately, my displays are currently in use in the two stores that carry my jewelry. So when I was presented with an opportunity to do a show during the week at a retirement community, I jumped at the chance! But where was I going to get quality craft show displays on really short notice without bugging my husband endlessly? A quick search of Etsy helped me discover Wudl's Woodshop.

John Wudl, of Wudl's Woodshop, is absolutely wonderful. A search of his site found something that was almost exactly what I'd been looking for all over the internet. So I convo'd him. The next day, not only did he have a quote for me, but he'd built my earring displays and had pictures taken already! If that's not fabulosity, I don't know what is! :)

Woodworking is an art, and the items available in Wudl's Woodshop exemplify that art. I was impressed by how many crafters on Etsy purchased custom designs from John, and I was really impressed with the speed of design and creation of my request. It was less than 36 hours between my initial convo and the listing of my completed custom design! I can't wait to get them to see how wonderful they are. If the feedback John's gotten is any indication, I'll be back for more!

I was also impressed with the variety of items available. If you need a craft display, he can design it! Everything from spool holders to candle holders. If it can be made from wood, John can probably build it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment