Sunday, June 13, 2010

Something new

I was at work yesterday at the salon and one of my clients had on a fabulous necklace -- and I just had to try my hand at the style!


It's really different for me -- kinda new and trendy. What do you think?

I don't think I'm going to list it in my shop just yet. I think I'll save it for the craft show I'm doing at Longwood at Oakmont Retirement Community on June 28th. It's something that I can definitly make again, and I plan to in silver with blue beads I think, but they'll all be different. It's definitely a one of a kind sort of piece.

I love the color on this one, though. It's all carnelian and carnelian agate with czech fire polished glass crystals and copper on handcrafted copper chain. It was lots of fun, though, figuring out what I wanted to do and getting the balance right.

Let me know what you think! I always appreciate and welcome comments

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment