Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fabulosity -- Jabecca Designs

I recently opened a second shop on Etsy -- The Diva's Destash -- for all of my extra stuff. So far it's just fabric, but I've got a ton of lace that's ready to get added soon. But looking through Etsy for stuff to replenish my stash has lead me to a treasure trove of destash, and that led me to Jabecca's Designs this week.
I was looking for beads, because you can never have too many beads, right? :) I got a great deal on beads from Rebecca's stash, and discovered a fabulous jewelry designer.She does a lot of stuff with hemp macrame, which is such an underused art. It really adds an earthiness to her designs. And I love the combinations she uses -- colors that I wouldn't think to use together just flow seamlessly in her work. Everything just feels natural and organic.
Take a look! I think you'll love discovering for yourself a new artist with a fresh eye for design.

Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post. I have a new favorite as well. She has a fresh approach and beautifully combines fiber art with her jewelry design. She makes it look easy but it isn't! She has a wide range of prices while maintaining aesthetic beauty in each piece.

    ReplyDelete