Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fabulosity -- Judy's Designs

I have met some truly wonderful people through Etsy and Twitter. I had no idea how much work goes into promoting yourself when I first started my Etsy shop! Luckily, I found a group of like-minded artisans called World Wide Etsy Sellers, and through them, I met Judy, of Judy's Designs.
As a jewelry designer, I love looking at other people's work. It gives me ideas and inspiration for my own jewelry designs. And I love to look at Judy's designs. They're really fresh and original, and they inspire me to think outside the box. She does wonderful things with color and natural elements, and I love the look of her jewelry. It feels really authentic. It's bold without being excessive or over-the-top. And the colors just pop! :)
Take a look and see for yourself. I think you'll like what you see!

Be blessed!

7 comments:

  1. I love Judy's style! Her pieces are amazing and the green turquoise rocks! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me in your blog. Your article was thoughtful and you did a wonderful job presenting it. I am honored, especially coming from another jewelry designer! I agree, it has been incredible to find great support through Etsy and our twitter group. Thank you for your support too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to tweeting with Judy & looking at all her wonderful jewelry designs. She is a marvelous team mate and twitter friend. This is a wonderful article for a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the world of Etsy, jewelry can sometimes start to all look the same. Judy's designs are new and fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful feature on Judy. I love the color combos she uses and yes, I've noticed all the wonderful tweoples of wwes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy is a winner! Her designs are original and wonderfully made with attention to detail. Just as nice is her support of fellow artists in the online arena! We appreciate you Judy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice feature on Judy! She has really lovely designs and she is very supportive. Congratulations to Judy! Theresa

    ReplyDelete