Monday, November 9, 2009

Grand Re-Opening!

I'm am so excited for the Grand Re-Opening of Blossoms of Verona! I delivered my first batch of sterling silver jewelry last week, and I'm working feverishly to get my gold jewelry done so I can deliver it by Thursday. The Grand Re-Opening is on Saturday, November 14th all day, and they've got prizes planned for every hour, so if you're in the Pittsburgh area, stop by and check it out! They're at 733 Allegheny River Blvd, in Verona, PA.

I've also got an online open house coming up, from November 15th through the 30th. Check out the other Etsy shops that're participating at Audrey's Country Crafts. Or you can click on the Christmas Open House button on the right side of my blog! I'll be giving away a beautiful flower key chain with every purchase of $15 or more, and each shop is donating an item for a big give away! Check back for more info, because you don't want to miss this!

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment